August 7, 2019
- In charge of trademark research, risk assessment analysis, trademark application, objection, review and other related work
- Familiar with international trademark registration process
- Responsible for drafting or review the relevant legal documents
- Responsible for providing legal support to other departments
- Responsible for participation in customer projects, contract negotiations
- Responsible with the company for legal activities or work related to cases for analysis
- College or higher education, law or economic law and other related professional qualifications, qualified lawyers is preferred
- Proficient legal aspects of intellectual property law
- Able to work under pressure, strong ability to adapt
- A pragmatic and meticulous work style, good communication skills and team spirit
If you want to join us, please send us your resume with detail description of education, working experience and personal introduction, most recent photo, and your preferable working location. Both English and Chinese texts are required. We will not receive any candidate without prior appointment.
For qualified candidates, we will arrange for two rounds of interviews before deciding whether to get them onboard. We will provide necessary training course for new colleagues, attractive salary plus solid bonus and allowances to reward significant performance.