- In charge of prior art research, risk assessment analysis, patent application, reexamination, invalidation and other related work
- Familiar with Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) process
- Responsible for drafting or review the relevant legal documents
- Responsible for providing legal support to other departments
- Responsible for participation in customer projects, contract negotiations
- Responsible with the company for legal activities or work related to cases for analysis
- Background knowledge in science and engineering, i.e. a degree in electronics, physics, mechanics, chemistry, etc.
- Candidates who have a patent attorney license will have priority. Candidates with relevant working experience as a patent attorney will have favorable benefits and wages.
- Proficient legal aspects of patent law
- Able to work under pressure, strong ability to adapt
- A pragmatic and meticulous work style, good communication skills and team spirit
If you want to join us, please send us your resume with detail description of education, working experience and personal introduction, most recent photo, and your preferable working location. Both English and Chinese texts are required. We will not receive any candidate without prior appointment.
For qualified candidates, we will arrange for two rounds of interviews before deciding whether to get them onboard. We will provide necessary training course for new colleagues, attractive salary plus solid bonus and allowances to reward significant performance.