HFL Recognitions and Awards in 2021
In honor, we were recognized with the following awards during 2021:
- “IP LITIGATION LAW FIRM OF THE YEAR” IN CHINA FOR 2021 BY GLOBAL LAW EXPERTS
- “COPYRIGHT FIRM OF THE YEAR” BY ASIA IP LAW
- “NOTABLE FIRM” BY BENCHMARK LITIGATION
- “RECOMMENDED FIRM” BY WTR 1000, 2021
- “RANKED INDIVIDUALS” BY WTR1000, 2021, ZHANG XU, NIKITA XUE, ERIC SU
- “CHINA IP EXPERT” ASIAIP 2021, ZHANG XU
- “TOP 10 OUTSTANDING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWYERS IN CHINA”, BY ZHICHANLI IP MEDIA, ERIC SU.
- “NOTABLE FIRM” ASIA LAW 2022
- “RANKED INDIVIDUAL” IP STARS 2021, ZHANG XU
- “IP LITIGATION LAW FIRM OF THE YEAR” 2022 Corporate INTL Global Awards“UNFAIR COMPETITION LAW FIRM OF THE YEAR” 2022 Corporate INTL Global Awards
- “MOST INNOVATIVE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW FIRM 2021 – Shanghai” 2021 Global Excellence Awards
Top IP Cases practiced by HFL
- Top 50 Cases by the Supreme People’s Court (2 cases selected)
- Top 10 Cases by Guangdong High People’s Court
- Top 10 Cases by Jiangsu High People’s Court (2 cases selected)
- “Top 10 criminal and non-criminal cases in 2020-2021″ QBPC (4 cases selected)“2020-2021
We are pleased to share with all colleagues that in consideration of the professional performance in IP right protection during the year 2020/2021, we at HONGFANGLAW (HFL) have been awarded the above recognitions.
We are so honored to be trusted by our clients and blessed to have such a great team and that everyone in the firm works hard for the same goal. While we approach the year 2022 with a new resolution and with the hope of achieving even greater objectives, it is good to review our past achievements and recognitions.
The more we practice in IP the better we become at protecting our client’s rights.
The years 2020 and 2021, were a busy period for the team and we had a few successful litigations and significant enforcement cases, especially in the fields of trademark and copyright. As we previously shared in March and April, a few cases have been selected as part of the top practices in litigation and enforcement in Chinese courts, it is always encouraging to see our practice become better in time. We look forward to the continuative cooperation with all involved organizations and entities to maximize the legal protection of the brand owners and stakeholders.