Attorney at Law
- Supporting on disputed cases per instruction from partners and/or client managers;
- Attending, pursuing or providing all necessary legal support, including but not limited to enforcement actions through communications with various authorities;
- Supporting on litigations (civil litigation, administrative litigation, criminal prosecution) per instruction from partners and/or client managers;
- Advising and advocating clients in civil actions or other non–contentious IP cases
- Negotiating in legal disputes;
- Drawing up appropriate contractual documents.
- Bachelor degree and/or master’s degree in Law, Economics, English and/or other relevant areas;
- Qualification with Bar Exam preferrable;
- Relevant legal area working experience preferable;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Good ability to handle with dispute cases independantly;
- Good with team work, if necessary
- Flexible with business trips.
If you want to join us, please send us your resume with detail description of education, working experience and personal introduction, most recent photo, and your preferable working location. Both English and Chinese texts are required. We will not receive any candidate without prior appointment.
For qualified candidates, we will arrange for two rounds of interviews before deciding whether to get them onboard. We will provide necessary training course for new colleagues, attractive salary plus solid bonus and allowances to reward significant performance.