HongFangLaw ranked on Asialaw Profiles 2020
We are very pleased to share with all colleagues that in consideration of our excellent performance and professional legal services on Intellectual Property Practice during 2019, we, HONGFANGLAW (HFL) have been recognized by Asialaw Profiles (ALP) with the ranking of “Notable Firm in IP for 2020 in China”.
This year we saw a continued recognition of our expertise, after last year in 2019, when we were also ranked on the ALP system.
Asialaw Profiles is a guide to the leading regional and domestic law firms in the Asia-Pacific and is based on extensive consultation with the market.
The rankings are based on four main sources of information:
- Work evidence – gleaned from firm submissions and press releases
- Client feedback – through client referees submitted by the firm in which our clients are invited to take part in a survey where they can rate and comment on the firm’s expertise;
- Peer feedback – ALP research team conducts hundreds of interviews with lawyers to gather their feedback on the market and the rankings.
- Independent research.
In Asialaw Profiles, clients have described HongFangLaw as follows:
- “Fantastic work product. Very responsive. Demonstrates creative problem-solving. Overall, top-notch legal service.” – Intellectual property
- “Professional, diligent, excellent communication with an in-house attorney.” – Intellectual property
Our Clients had some kind words for our partners as well:
- Nikita Xue:
- “Nikita is fantastic. No complaints. Her work product is great and she is very easy to work with.”
- Xu Zhang:
- “Deep legal knowledge and ability, explains the complex legal matters in a simple and understandable way, always provides practical advice.”
HFL is an experienced and respected IP Firm in China, and we feel honored to have been chosen as the recipient for this rank. We will continue our duty as usual and work even harder to keep our high standards and quality for dispute solution strategy and implementation for the years to come for our clients.